Kearney, Nebraska Regional Event
Visit with Elgin and other engine parts manufacturers at the Tech & Skills Conference on April 28th, in Kearney, Nebraska at BluePrint Engines.
You do not need to be an AERA member to attend.
There will be technical presentations, exhibitors, lunch, door prizes, and best of all, networking with your peers. Make sure to get signed up! AERA Engine Builders Association
Technical Presentations – April 28th
- Eric Grillot, MAHLE
Piston Design Insight: Pin Bores and Pin Deformation
- Kevin Feeney, Point One Mfg.
and Chuck Lynch, AERA
Torque, Tensile and Clamp Load Pertaining to Engine Fasteners
- Billy Godbold, Godbold Engineering Solutions
What We Didn’t Know
- Blue Print Engines
How Engine Blocks are Made
For more information or to register go to the AERA info page
2023 Tech & Skills Conference Schedule
- February 25 – Liberty Engine Parts, Charlotte NC
- March 17-18 – CWT Industries, Norcross GA
- April 28 – Blueprint Engines, Kearney NE
- October 5-7 – Rottler, Kent WA