Quality & Environment: Setting New Standards for Customer Satisfaction and Environmental Stewardship
Elgin Industries is committed to meeting your quality requirements. We continually improve our processes, capabilities and equipment to ensure world-class product performance and reliability. Our name is synonymous with cost-effective, high-quality components, developed by qualified and competent employees, and delivered in a timely manner
- Certified to IATF16949 standards
- SPC and Total Quality Management programs
- Continuous cost reduction strategies
- Comprehensive product traceability (paperless)
- CAD design
- Comprehensive in-house heat treat facilities
- On-site metallurgy and metrology labs
Elgin Industries is dedicated to protecting the environment through continual improvement of our Environmental Management System (EMS), and is certified to ISO14001 standards. We comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements applicable to our business. Our EMS is periodically reviewed by top management to establish and review objectives.
Elgin Industries, Inc. Conflict Minerals Policy
Elgin Industries, Inc. is committed to ensuring that the products it sells do not incorporate conflict minerals (tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold) sourced from the Democratic Republic of the Congo or any adjoining country which finances armed conflict or inhumane treatment.
Elgin Industries intends to fully comply with the requirements of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act, which requires due diligence to be performed to determine the origin of such minerals, and disclose the results of such due diligence.
The following requirements must be met by Elgin Industries suppliers:
- commit to being or becoming conflict free, so that any such metals are only sourced from conflict-free smelters;
- perform due diligence into their respective supply chains to determine whether products sold to us contain tin, tantalum, tungsten or gold, and if so, are those metals sourced from conflict-free smelters;
- suppliers shall report to Elgin Industries their due diligence results to enable Elgin Industries to comply with our policy goals.
Transparency in Coverage link to machine readable files
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Global Supplier Manual
Product Technical Support
More information pertaining to sales and products is available on the Elgin Technical Page