Visit with Elgin in Las Vegas at the AAPEX Trade Show, located at the Venetian Hotel :
Engine & Chassis Parts / Auto & Truck
Import & Domestic / Heavy Duty Truck
Manufacturing & Distribution in the USA since 1919
About the AAPEX Show
- AAPEX unites the more than $1.8 trillion global automotive
aftermarket industry and is co-owned by the Auto Care
Association and MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers.
- Historically, AAPEX features 2,500 exhibiting companies
representing 40+ countries. The latest products, services
and technologies that keep the world’s 1.5 billion vehicles
on the road are displayed in more than 1,300 product
- The AAPEX show floor has previously included 5,450 booths
and 33 pavilions, occupying 560,000 net square feet of
- Historically, AAPEX draws approximately 49,000 targeted
buyers from 110+ countries. Targeted buyers include
automotive service professionals, automotive parts retailers,
independent warehouse distributors and automotive parts
program groups. Buyers also include jobbers, national
service chains, vehicle dealers, engine builders, fleet buyers
and paint and body personnel.
- An extensive onsite education program includes 100+
training sessions (combined AAPEX-programmed and
exhibitor supplied), as well as online training and webinars
throughout the year.
- More than 162,000 automotive aftermarket professionals
are in Las Vegas during AAPEX and the SEMA Show.